06 July 2005

Roman is 1 month old

Well time is flying by so fast. Roman turned 4 weeks old yesterday. My little boy has gone from sounding like a monkey to a bear. He growls and grunts constantly even in his sleep. He never sleeps more than an hour at a time. Which means I never sleep more than thirty minutes at a time. By the time I get Roman settled and laid down and than spend the next half an hour checking to make sure he is breathing I am up again with him in another half hour. Do not by any means think that I am complaining because I am not. I am enjoying every tiring moment with my little angel. I feel so blessed to have him and I make sure that when I am looking at him through a fog of sleep deprivation I stop to thank God for what I have. Roman still has all his hair but his eyelashes have gone from an almost invisible shade of red to a more visible red.

He sleeps with his hands over his head just like his father. I can say that I am madly in love with this child. I knew that I was already in love with him when I was pregnant but my heart fills close to bursting now that he is here. I have even seen a softer side to Frank. It is weird to see the grumpiest and most negative man in the world baby talk and sleep with his baby son on his chest at 3:30 in the morning because I am exhausted. I love to watch his eyes light up when he walks in the door after work and he lays his eyes on Roman. It makes me love him more and more everyday.

Well that is the end of this very mushy post. Thanks for bearing with me.

1 comment:

racingpartsales.com said...

Happy Bday little man.