12 August 2005

To Roman:

Sometimes you furrow your eyebrows and look like you are really pissed off for no good reason. That's when I call you 'angry baby'. Well at 9 weeks and 3 days old you took 'angry baby' to a whole new level. I was stiitng trying to talk to you and play with you but you wanted to eat instead. As I try harder to get you to smile you squeal out in utter frustation. the squeal is so high pitched and loud that it surprises even you. You become deathly silent and stare at me like I made the noise. (You also do this when you pull your own hair) I look at you and laugh really hard, yes laugh, that is the kind of mom I am. I laugh at you, a lot. You are a very funny and you are just like your daddy. I laugh at him too.

3 comments:

mary bishop said...

Oh I envy you these precious times when a baby is learning so much about the world...the adorable things they do...just reading your post helps me remember the feel and smell of a baby in one's arms.

Lucky Mama and lucky son(s)

HotMama said...

that is exactly why i posted this mary. i am going to try and post every cute thing roman does and eventually says along with his brothers. I am tired of trying to remeber what such or such said or did. I might bore the readers to death but it will be in black and white(well red) for me.

mary bishop said...

I think it's a fabulous idea...this is, after all, your journal, writing space, whatever you want to call it..and now you can print these adorable precious events out on paper, store in a notebook and give your children a legacy worth much more than if you were handing them dollars...

Kisses to baby Roman.

I miss Rita..pass it on...8-)