22 December 2005

11 weeks pregnant

pregnancy

I went ot the midwife today. i had a ultrasound. The baby was moving around and waving it's little hands and legs. It was so cute if i do say so myself. The also did the ultrasound in 4D which was really cool. it made the baby look like a more like a alien than in the normal U/S.

My blood pressure was through the roof which freaked my midwife out. I have to do this thing called the "24 hour urine test" On Monday and take it back up there tuesday morning. I sure all is fine I do have a history of high blood pressure but i have bben off the medication for a while and it was fine until today. I always have HBP in the office. They call it "White coat syndrome". Also the boys toilet overflowed and flooded my kitchen floor before I left for the midwife, so that might have something to do with it. I never had it with the other kids but as Kris reminded me I am another year older.

I know my ticker up top has a pink background but that is my positive thinking in action.

3 comments:

Dottie said...

AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!! Congratulations! I stay off the internet for two weeks and I miss everything!

HotMama said...

Hi Dottie,

thanks so much. Hope to see you. If not I hope you have Merry Christmas!

RedPita said...

Keep up the positive thinking.. New Baby has to be a girl!