02 May 2005

How Cool is This

I love this! Thank You Rita!!!!!!! This feels much better than the other template. It feels more like me.

After much thought and consideration I have decided to start tellng stripper stories. I will tell one story a week. I don't know how long this will last.We will play it by ear. Some of the stories will be funny, some sad, some embarrassing, and some maybe too honest for my own good. But I vow to be honest no matter how bad they make me look. I am not sure if I am going to use people's names. Real or Stage. I do not want to hurt anyone at all doing this. So I will figure this out along the way. I am doing this mostly for myself. I hope you like them. You may even learn something about what really is going on in the clubs. Some of you might even be surprised.

No comments: