15 January 2006

Ditches, Poker, and A Camara

It's Sunday and quite quiet actually. The whole weekend has been very slow. That's ok, we need one of those sometimes. I had a really good nap today while Frank played with Roman. A much needed nap.

I did almost kill my husband in the early hours of Saturday. As I mentioned in the last post he went to play poker. Friday night we had many bad storms in the area and tornadoes watches all over the our county and the one around us. I woke up at 1:30 am in a panic. I had visions of Frank laying in a ditch for some reason. I did not know at that point if he had a couple of drinks which is quite common for the poker games and i was filled worry. I lay awake until almost 3am and then called him. After I yelled at him for not being home yet he said he would be here soon. Yeah right, I thought. Well at 3:30am he came rolling in. The first words out of his mouth were, "I know you're mad but......." After that I was fine. Sometimes it's nice to have your anger over something acknowledged as being valid. He did have fun and won over a $100 bucks which was cool for him.

Well, we are fixing to start dinner and I have a whining hungry baby to get to.

Hopefully in the next couple of days I will have some picture updates for you guys. We got a new digital camera for Christmas. Well it sucked so it went back and we finally replaced it with a great one. I am so happy. I have almost two months of picture taking to catch up on. My old camera was mysteriously broken months ago so I have been waiting for my new camera so I can go picture crazy again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What kind of camera did you get at Christmas that sucked?

XXOO Kris

HotMama said...

Kris,

I will try to find the name of it. It was not a well known brand and think that was part of the problem. We went with a Kodak time. I love it!