08 October 2005

Hemorhaging Cyst and UTI's

I have been feeling overly tired lately and could not figure out why. About six weeks or so I had what I thought was a period. It came on very fast with heavy bleeding that lasted for 3 days and stopped as fast as it started. I did not really think to much of it since I am breastfeeding. Well for about 3 weeks now I have been feeling PMSey and waited for my period to start again. I waited and I waited but no period. I just have gotten more tired and have had a lot of back pain and cramping. Wend. I started bleeding again. It came on just as fast as last time and got heavier and heavier. I then realized that I have done this before. the month before Roman was conceived. I had the same thing happen and my friend Pam went with me to the doctor where I was told I had a cyst. My doctor gave me some sort of hormone pill and the bleeding stopped. Throughout my pregnancy I had pain in the spot that the cyst was located but no one ever said anything about it and I did not think about it again until yesterday morning. I had been up and down most of the night feeling like I was going to bleed to death. I decided I should probably go and get it checked. After 5 hours in the ER I was told that yes, I have something called a hemorhaging cyst and for added fun a UTI. They gave me a super strong antibiotic and pain medicine. Hopefully now I can get back to normal. I argued with the doctor that I did not see how antibiotic would make a cyst go away but he said it sighed and said it would, like I was an idiot. So I guess I will have to wait to see. I am still bleeding so its not working yet.

All I really want to do is sleep but as any one with children and a four month old (who is breastfed) knows this is just a fantasy.

The doctor did say however that I have wonderful looking cervix to be four months postpartum. ERRR.......Thanks! I've been working out?

No comments: